I have an issue with locale UK. My data via d...

MM_Group
Participant IV

I have an issue with locale UK. My data via dropbox shows the dates in UK format correctly, the table in Appsheet has the locale set to UK correctly but some views show the date in US format. I cannot find where to fix this. Can anyone help?? Kind Regards

0 3 347
3 REPLIES 3

@MM_Group

I think you are asking about how data values are displayed in your application running in the browser or on your mobile device.

The locale specified in the browser or on the mobile device controls how data values are displayed in your application.

Make certain that your browser or device is set to use your locale. For example, in the United Kingdom select the UK locale. In Thailand select the Thai locale. The browser or device setting completely determines how data values are displayed within the AppSheet app running on your browser or device.

MM_Group
Participant IV

Hi Philip. The dates look ok viewing the app on iPhone, Chrome is showing US. Iโ€™ve changed a double checked the locale for Chrome but the problem persistsโ€ฆ

MM_Group
Participant IV

Actually, Iโ€™ve just logged into IE and all is fine. Chrome will not show the dates correctly regardless of changing the locale in settingsโ€ฆ Anyone else experienced this??

Top Labels in this Space