I have been using AppSheet for a year. I just...

I have been using AppSheet for a year. I just updated my app by adding some questions. I followed the instructions to create a new spreadsheet to send information to and then launched AppSheet. Unfortunately, it didn’t work correctly. I received the following error message:

“Unable to fetch app definition: Error: There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet . . . and the table scheme. The table has 12 columns but the schema has 8 columns. Please regenerate the table column structure.”

The spreadsheet looks correct, but I don’t know how to regenerate the table column structure. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

0 2 377
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Brandon_Dreiman You should go to the Data > Columns in the AppSheet editor and find the table you want to update, there will be a regenerate button next to the table name.

Follow Santiago’s direction if it has been a modification of column headers in the same spreadsheet.

However since you referred to a new spreadsheet, if you have created a new spreadsheet (not a sheet or tab in the same spreadsheet) AppSheet will need to reconnect to the spreadsheet which you can do by going to Data > Table and opening table definition.

Top Labels in this Space