I have purchased a standard annual license on...

I have purchased a standard annual license on 18 June, 2018. Due to revision of packages my Standard license is being revoked and I am Ok to upgrade to new package too. However, I already have 6 months (jan - June 2019) and Dec 2018,a total of 7 months advanced payment. Will this payment be forfeited for no mistake of mine and just because company has changed its subscription plan and I have made an annual payment for better discount??

My app name - Attendance_tracker-639578

AppSheet Invoice #2592-5392

I would be very happy if 7 month worth of advanced money for previous license is adjusted in Pro license and the difference amount I will pay and make it an annual subscription.

0 2 407
2 REPLIES 2

I believe the outstanding balance will be considered as your credit towards new Premium or Pro subscription plan, however I suggest to email sales@appsheet.com to ensure.

For the broader audience, the answer is yes, we always prorate for all changes made at any time. So any โ€œbalanceโ€ from the old plan is applied to the new plan. This is true when making changes to the number of licenses and/or the subscription type, and applies to both monthly and annual subscriptions.

Top Labels in this Space