I have tables assessor, buildings, rooms, de...

I have tables assessor, buildings, rooms, defects and want to create a dashboard that will interact between the assessor and the 3 tables e.g. I want to be able to select on the assessor and filter the buildings, rooms in the buildings and the works required.

I can only get interactions between the assessor and the buildings. How do I filter the rooms and the works so they are shown in the dashboard and filter when the assessor is selected?

0 7 376
7 REPLIES 7

You need to create relationship between the assessor and rooms (defects). You probably have it only between assessor and building.

@Aleksi_Alkio No I have relationships between the assessor and building, assessor and rooms and assessor and defects.

e.g.

assessor

->Assessor ID (3 Virtual Columns) ref_rows(โ€œBuildingsโ€, โ€œInspector IDโ€)

List ref_rows(โ€œRoomsโ€, โ€œInspector IDโ€)

List ref_rows(Defects, โ€œInspector IDโ€)

List

Then 1 Virtual column for each table

Buildings

=[Inspector ID]

Text Rooms

=[Inspector ID]

Text Defects

=[Inspector ID]

Text

When I test the REF_Rows, the correct answers appear. But only the buildings table works in the dashboard.

May I ask what is the app name and account ID and if itโ€™s okay to check your app?

@Aleksi_Alkio Sure it is the Buildings Dashboard and account is 350562

Your ref columns โ€œInspector IDโ€ are hidden and then they wonโ€™t work. Remove hidden option and the Dashboar view will work.

It works thank you very much. I thought it might have been something simple.

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space