I have the following problem: I developed an ...

I have the following problem: I developed an application to follow field maintenance on a company. Sometimes the phones go out of data coverage, offline. At this moment this happens:

• As I have the offline options apps loads perfectly if I close it and reopen being offline ONLY IF DONT HAD CREATED PREVIOUSLY A RECORD.

2 - If I do nothing with the app while offline and close it and reopen it opens flawlessly but if I have new records and close the app it doesnโ€™t reload, shows the attached screenshot.

3 - If I donโ€™t close the app and do several records when the phone goes online all syncs flawlessly!

Basically I cannot close the app by any reason when offline because will be unusable. When I say close is totally close in android as well iOS, not switch between apps.

This is a huge concern, any help?Thanks in advance.

0 3 309
3 REPLIES 3

We have been getting Network Errors with an iPhone and an iPad. Settings for Offline mode were working, and didnโ€™t get this error with my android.

AT one point the app on the iPhone was attempting to open Safari to runโ€ฆnot sure why it would do that?

Any ideas?

Some messing about with โ€œaeroplane made onโ€ฆ Aeroplane mode offโ€ฆ Wireless onโ€ฆ Wireless offโ€ฆโ€ seemed to โ€˜fixโ€™ it, but I am not confidentโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space