I have two tables: PO, Items (each PO has few...

I have two tables: PO, Items (each PO has few items) I have a Ref from the Items to the PO table (marked with isAPartOf=true). When creating a new PO and adding Items I would like to show only few columns from each table. So I created two Slices: PO_Slice, Items_Slice (containing only the interesting columns) I created a Form view for the PO_Slice and a Form view for the Items_Slices.

The question is: When creating new PO, using the PO_Slice form, I would like to add items using the Items slice Form.

When in a PO creation, when I click on the button that allows me to add items, it goes to the system Form that shows all the fields of the Item table. How do I make it go to the Items_Slice Form and not to the system created one? Thank You

0 2 395
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

You could create a Virtual Column in PO table with this expression in its App Formula:

REF_ROWS(โ€œItems_Sliceโ€, โ€œRefColumn_in_ItemsTableโ€)

An additional inline view will appear in PO which its New button will use your Items_Slice form, then you can hide the default inline view that its New button did not work as you expected.

@RezaRaoofi

Great! worked! Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space