I have set-up 2 applications. One is a sample application - the national parks one. The second one a simple survey app.
Both worked fine. I have not worked on them for the past week. Now as I wanted to continue I cannot sync the apps.Neither on my mobile device nor in the preview. After a while am receiving this error: FileOpenBaseDocumentCheckOperationFailed. There is more to that but I left it out for fear of making this thread too long.
I have checkd the source docs and they are still in place and unchanged. I am puzzled as to what the issue is and how this happened.
thank you for assistance.