I’m just getting started with AppSheet but I’...

I’m just getting started with AppSheet but I’m also looking to setup a website. Does anyone know what popular web hosting providers have good intergration with appsheet? Looking for a host with a shopping platform that will connect with stock in appsheet?

0 3 790
3 REPLIES 3

One way is you find a platform that supports Google Drive integration so you could save the data directly to your spreadsheet… and then use it with your app.

@Mark_Pummell. Woocommerce is an option - based on @Aleksi_Alkio comment. I am looking into the same scenario. Check this out: docs.woocommerce.com - Save New WooCommerce Orders to Google Sheets - WooCommerce Docs Save New WooCommerce Orders to Google Sheets - WooCommerce Docs docs.woocommerce.com

@Mark_Pummell I have modified the Order Capture Sample App and (that I have build some xtra tables in for a specific Customer solution) merged it with the Sample Inventory Management App II that @Peter and @Gwen built.

@Peter mentioned that they will look at enhancing the Inventory Management II Sample App to incorporate the Order Capture Sample App, but no timeline on that.

Top Labels in this Space