I moved the source file for my app in onedriv...

I moved the source file for my app in onedrive and received an error in appsheet next time it was synced saying the file was moved.

I put the file back in the original location and the app resumed workingโ€ฆ sort of.

The app works and syncs with no errors but when the excel spreadsheet is opened up there is no new data in it.

Any ideas??

0 5 390
5 REPLIES 5

Harry2

@Chad_Ross Hi Chad, to help us investigate this problem, please give us the account ID, the name of the app, and the name of the table(s) affected.

@Harry The account ID is 542282, The app name is 10-32 Log MS, Table is 2018v1

Harry2

@Chad_Ross Hi Chad, hereโ€™s what I saw when I looked into your OneDrive files and folders using AppSheetโ€™s file explorer:

1/ In the root directory of your OneDrive account, thereโ€™s a spreadsheet called โ€œ10-32 Battery Log feb20.xlsxโ€

2/ In the directory root\appsheet\data\10-32LogMS-105345-2, thereโ€™s a spreadsheet named โ€œ2018v1.xlsxโ€

Currently, the appโ€™s table is hooked up to the worksheet โ€œ2018v1โ€ inside the first spreadsheet. Is this the correct setup that you want? Also, is the first spreadsheet the one where you want the change to be reflected, or is it the second spreadsheet? Where did you first move the spreadsheet to?

@Harry

The app is suppose to dump into the 2018v1 spreadsheet in the โ€œ10-32 Battery Logโ€ workbook.

So I think it should look something like โ€œ10-32 Battery Log feb20.xlsxโ€ ->

โ€œ2018v1โ€ (a spreadsheet inside 10-32 battery log)

I moved the 10-32 battery log in my one drive in an attempt to organize it

Harry2

@Chad_Ross What were the changes that you made in the app that did not make it into the sheet? Also, could you check the location where you moved the sheet to initially? Is there any similar sheet in this location? Do you see the changes you made in this sheet?

Top Labels in this Space