I need help relational tables (sorry for my English)

I am trying to develop a Treasury Management app, in which different users load a Payment Preorder in the PREORDERS table with three possible recipients, namely Suppliers, Employees or Beneficiaries, which must then be approved, must be selected by a single user ( The Treasurer) and generate the payment in the PAYMENTS table selecting from the Preorders table, the possible recipients in those records that have the STATUS = Completed field and the APPROVED <> TRUE field. I can not get it to only list the field NAME AND SURNAME / COMPANY NAME, those that meet the condition described.
Thanks in advance

Hoja de la Google sheet PAGOS

Hoja de la Google sheet PREORDENES

Columnas desde la app

Solved Solved
0 6 253
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Remove the bold part below:

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What have you tried?

SELECT(Preordenes[Nombre y apellido / Razรณn Social], (Preordenes[Aprobada] < > True), TRUE)

Cannot compare List with Yes/No in (PREORDENES[Aprobada] <> โ€œTRUEโ€)

Column Name โ€˜Nombre y Apellido / Razon Socialโ€™ in Schema โ€˜Pagos_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Refโ€™ has an invalid data validation constraint โ€˜=Select(Preordenes[Nombre y Apellido / Razon Social], (Preordenes[Aprobada] <> TRUE),TRUE)โ€™. Cannot compare List with Yes/No in (PREORDENES[Aprobada] <> โ€œTRUEโ€)

Remove the bold part below:

Marc, I removed the indicated, the expression is now valid but the app gives a fatal error

Please provide a screenshot of the error.

Top Labels in this Space