I need the data changes from one form to populate into another

I have been at this for days now trying too figure this ONE LAST THING out to get my app up and running. It has to be as simple to use as possible, its a very simple inventory in/out tracker that logs when and who makes changes and changes in what quantity (+ or -). The idea seemed really easy but Iโ€™m having trouble making it work.

0 3 192
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ae.daniel
Have you tried using the action โ€œadd a new row to another table using values from this rowโ€
Would that work for you?

So I am finding I canโ€™t figure out how to connect the form input to the table, like I know the action I want to happen, but then I donโ€™t know how to assign the form input to the new row in the different table. Iโ€™ve tried several things.

I am definitely sure that is exactly the action I need to use, but the problem arises that the form for inventory change to โ€œfoodโ€ doesnโ€™t ask for all the information that goes into the logโ€ฆ and as Iโ€™m typing this I realize that perhaps that is something I could addโ€ฆ in like a โ€œshow if changes are madeโ€ sort of wayโ€ฆ let me try it out and Iโ€™ll post here if I can get it to work or not.

Top Labels in this Space