I need to use the option: "behavior: copy thi...

I need to use the option: “behavior: copy this row and edit the copy”, but only of some columns, not all. Is it possible to leave some blank? thank

very much

0 14 447
14 REPLIES 14

Not with that option. You need to use LINKTOFORM deep link and then you can choose what ever column you like.

@Aleksi_Alkio thank!

Could you give me an example of how to use it? where is the linktoform formula added?

thanks, I changed it.

I used another simple example but it does not work either

LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form”, “Empresa”, [Empresa])

I access to the table where I should add the row by a reference. When I activate the button to add the row shows an empty window but the header does not say the name of the table “Barbecho-Siembra”

Are you sure that the form name is correctly written… you used “Barbecho-Siembra Form” where you probably should use “Barbecho-Siembra_Form”

thank you very much!!! I can!!!

help.appsheet.com - App Column Type (Deep Link) App Column Type (Deep Link) help.appsheet.com

You need to create an action where the “Do this” is “Action: Go to another view within this app” and the Target contains the LINKTOFORM deep link.

I try it but it does´n show the new record, this option creates a new record or shows an existing one?

The test of the formula works ok, but it does not generate the new row

This is the formula

LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form” ,“Empresa”,[Empresa],“Usuario”,[Usuario],“Campo”,[Campo],“Lote”,[Lote]) Translate

Is it possible that the key column’s value is blank?

Hello! sorry to bother I can not find the solution. It takes me to the screen of the new row but it does´n generate it. It´s blank.

The formula is: LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form” ,“ID Lote”,[ID Lote],“Usuario”,[Usuario])

The primary key is: “ID Lote”

I have the primary key as “uniqueID” in the table where I want the new row to be generated. Leave out of “linktoform” conditions, but it does not work either.

Check the dolumn names that they are written exactly the same way. For example Usuario should be usuario.

Top Labels in this Space