I need to use the option: "behavior: copy thi...

(Rosario Ballve) #1

I need to use the option: “behavior: copy this row and edit the copy”, but only of some columns, not all. Is it possible to leave some blank? thank

very much

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

Not with that option. You need to use LINKTOFORM deep link and then you can choose what ever column you like.

(Rosario Ballve) #3

@Aleksi_Alkio thank!

Could you give me an example of how to use it? where is the linktoform formula added?

(Rosario Ballve) #4

thanks, I changed it.

I used another simple example but it does not work either :frowning:

LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form”, “Empresa”, [Empresa])

(Rosario Ballve) #5

I access to the table where I should add the row by a reference. When I activate the button to add the row shows an empty window but the header does not say the name of the table “Barbecho-Siembra”

(Aleksi Alkio) #6

Are you sure that the form name is correctly written… you used “Barbecho-Siembra Form” where you probably should use “Barbecho-Siembra_Form”

(Rosario Ballve) #7

thank you very much!!! I can!!!

(Aleksi Alkio) #8

help.appsheet.com - App Column Type (Deep Link) App Column Type (Deep Link) help.appsheet.com

(Aleksi Alkio) #9

You need to create an action where the “Do this” is “Action: Go to another view within this app” and the Target contains the LINKTOFORM deep link.

(Rosario Ballve) #10

I try it but it does´n show the new record, this option creates a new record or shows an existing one?

The test of the formula works ok, but it does not generate the new row

(Rosario Ballve) #11

This is the formula

LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form” ,“Empresa”,[Empresa],“Usuario”,[Usuario],“Campo”,[Campo],“Lote”,[Lote]) Translate

(Aleksi Alkio) #12

Is it possible that the key column’s value is blank?

(Rosario Ballve) #13

Hello! sorry to bother I can not find the solution. It takes me to the screen of the new row but it does´n generate it. It´s blank.

The formula is: LINKTOFORM(“Barbecho-Siembra Form” ,“ID Lote”,[ID Lote],“Usuario”,[Usuario])

The primary key is: “ID Lote”

(Rosario Ballve) #14

I have the primary key as “uniqueID” in the table where I want the new row to be generated. Leave out of “linktoform” conditions, but it does not work either.

(Aleksi Alkio) #15

Check the dolumn names that they are written exactly the same way. For example Usuario should be usuario.