I picked up a weird bug with regards to Enum ...

I picked up a weird bug with regards to Enum List. Not sure if it also experienced in Enum

So I originally had a column set to Enum List. I added a few values that was synced Then either I changed to column to text or enum. Saved and verified.

I then moved back to Enum List without adding or editing any values.

I then found that the Enum List on the form was greyed out and I could not add or edit any values.

I then checked that the edit option was still on, allow other values, and Auto-Complete was on or if there was any other thing that was set that would restrict my editโ€ฆI did not find anything.

I then decided to try the following to see if I was then able to edit and or add values (none worked) 1.

Deleting all values in my excel sheet, regenerate and save and verify 2. Changing the column name, regenerate and save and verfiy

I am now going to try delete the columns in my sheet, regenerateโ€ฆadd them again and regenerate and see if I can get Enum List working again.

Questions: 1. Has anyone experienced or tried to replicate this.

@Simon_Robinson seems to also be experience enum issues in very recent post. I am not sure if these issues are related at all?

1. Is it possible to move to a enum list if you originally had data added to a sheet with a enum? 2.1 What happens if you had data added via enum list and then move to a enum instead? (I would think it would consider the data with multiple values as one value?)

2. Is it possible to add values directly into a cell in a sheet that has been set to enum list without breaking the enum using the app afterwards? 3.1. I see values added in the sheet by the app looks like this Value 1 , Value 2

Would the enum list still work in the app if I manually added values using the same spacing and comma directly into the sheet?

0 3 511
3 REPLIES 3

The below post from Simon seems to be related

plus.google.com - Slight glitch on the new editor. Summary = it appears ENUM type columns cannโ€ฆ Slight glitch on the new editor. Summary = it appears ENUM type columns cannโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Same thing happened to me. Anyone know the solution?

Top Labels in this Space