I recently switched my tables from shared to ...

I recently switched my tables from shared to private for an impending update. In doing so, I broke up the old workbook into separate spreadsheets and regenerated all the tables. However, two of the tables–while displaying the correct columns–will not load due to a column mismatch.

I’ve deleted and recreated both the tables and spreadsheets more than once to no avail, so I added random columns in the spreadsheet and the mismatch error resolved. Any thoughts on why this happened?

0 4 319
4 REPLIES 4

Did you have any data somewhere in a column without column header?

No, I deleted and recreated both problematic spreadsheets and the issue persists with only placeholder data.

The problem runs deeper than I originally thought. It appears these two problematic tables do not add/update data in their respective gsheets

After some trial and error I found the private user gsheets that are automatically created after the tables are made private. I was looking at the master gsheets, and that created a discrepancy between them and the private ones–also why I didn’t see any changes to the data.

I think the lesson here is to keep the tables shared until you’ve finalized the columns for each table. Which is definitely mentioned in private table documentation. Thanks for your reply

Top Labels in this Space