I signed up for the PREMIUM plan some while a...

I signed up for the PREMIUM plan some while ago, and I was under the impression that I would at some point be automatically reimbursed for any user licenses that goes unused, so I just made sure to buy enough (counted all the people I KNEW needed a user license, and bought 5 more). However, I donโ€™t seem to have been reimbursed anything yet, even though I have never used all of my user licenses.

Have I misunderstood something, or has there been some mistake?

0 6 319
6 REPLIES 6

I just checked, and since signing up, we have actually had such a rise in number of users, that we are now more users than we have licenses. However, when I do the math, and average out all of the individual months we have still, on average, overpaid.

This is certain to even out at some point, given that we currently have more users than licenses, but is it something I need to worry about? Will I get a notification when I need to start buying more user licenses?

Appsheet is a platform where you control how many lisences you need to have by yourself. Appsheet is not counting/reimbursing if you use less of them. If you have more users than you have lisences (within 30 day period), you will receive few reminder emails within a week before blocking the account.

@Frederik, please do read www.appsheet.com/pricing. It is a recurring subscription service and it is important you understand what you are purchasing with your monthly subscription.

@praveen Is there any way I can see how many ACTIVE users I currently have? I see that I have 18 users in total, but with only 15 user licenses, and no warnings, some of them must be inactive, but I cant seem to find that information anywhereโ€ฆ

You should be able to see your existing users from My Account > App Info > Usage or inside the appโ€ฆ Manage > Monitor > Get usage statistics

On the account page, there is a button for User Activity at the top โ€” it shows activity across all apps in your account

Top Labels in this Space