I tried looking through the questions already...

I tried looking through the questions already added to this community for this but couldn’t find anything quite like i was looking for.

I’m just wondering if there is a way to add an action button where, when clicked, will show a date picker? Basically i have a “Date Delivered” field in a sales tracking app i’m developing. when a user creates a new sales entry there’s usually several weeks before delivery so the “Date Delivered” field will stay blank until product was delivered. But, instead of the user clicking edit and scrolling down to that field to update it, i want to create an action that will be displayed on the details page so they can more quickly and easily put in the date.

I know how to create the action and have it input a specific date or even today’s date but that’s not what i’m looking for. i want to push the action button and have a date picker appear but i’m not sure if that is possible in AppSheet.

0 1 451
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

@Matthew_Ingebrigtsen You could make a slice with only the date column and have your edit action go to a form for that slice. Another option would be to enable quick edit for the date column so user’s could change the date without click any button. help.appsheet.com - Quick Edit Quick Edit help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space