I trying to create an anti bullying app. I’ve...

I trying to create an anti bullying app. I’ve got the second page of it, but I need help with a few things. The first should be the login page, but a map is there. How can I turn this map into my login page?

Second question - on my second page, which are questions to be answered, I need the response for two of the answers to have an automated email for one and automated text message for the other sent to whatever is in the response field

for those questions. Can you all help me with these things, please?

0 3 321
3 REPLIES 3

tony1

@Kierra_Douglas You can edit the “Starting view” setting under UX > Options. However, if you are using a secure app, the user will be required to login before loading the app itself.

For your second question, it sounds like you need to create a workflow rule. Here’s a good place to start: help.appsheet.com - Workflow and Reports: The Essentials Workflow and Reports: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Tony - Thank you for the answers you provided. This will be a secure app, so how and where do I create a login page for the children to use before the get to the app itself?

tony1

@Kierra_Douglas You should enable sign-in to your app. Then, when you share your app with users, it will prompt them to login first. help.appsheet.com - Granting Application Access Granting Application Access help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space