I understand that copying to the clipboard is...

I understand that copying to the clipboard is currently not a supported action. Are there any workarounds? (like via using

Webhooks or Zapier)

0 9 968
9 REPLIES 9

Would you please open your case little deeperโ€ฆ like what is your goal in here, thanks.

I would like to copy a (computed) data field into the clipboard and paste it into the subject line (and/or) body of an already existing mail.

You would like to start a new email with a subject value?

Not a new mail -

forward an existing

one and adding a data field to the subject line (a reference to a project).

But you are not using Workflow as an email, correct?

right

Then the only way is selecting the value and copying and pasting it into your email body.

Is there in development the option for mobile (android) application to copy values that have actions assigned to them (phone, sms, mail)?
eg:
A value that is an email has the email action with corresponding button, but highlighting the text is difficult where first the closest non-actionable text has to be selected and the highlight has to be adjusted.
Where the behavior I would like is to hold the text and be prompted to push the text to clipboard or perform the associated action.

Desktop is easier due to a more defined cursor โ€ฆ?

Is it possible to have an action button that behaves the same as sharing an instagram post?

The user can either copy the link or share it via his chosen platform. I assume itโ€™s a native feature of Android and iOS. Has this been consider to be added in the roadmap?

The alternative right now is to create an action that redirects to a form that has a workflow email which doesnโ€™t offer other sharing option other than email.

Top Labels in this Space