I use the table view with grouping and aggreg...

Yossi_Oulu
Participant V

I use the table view with grouping and aggregate value to zoom into budget. It is nice that the user can drill down and see the aggregated value of the budget$. But, I would like to show another aggregated value, the actual expenses$ for the same zoom in level. The problem is that the aggregate allows me to choose only one field (e.g. or sum(budget$) or sum(expenses$) while I need both)

1. Is there a plan to allow a second/third aggregation field? 2. Is there a way to achive this behaviour in a different way? E.g. with dashboard, somehow getting the zooming selections of the user done in one view while presenting a totals row (e.g. buget$, expense$) in the other view

Thanks

0 5 732
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

@Yossi_Oulu

You can create a VC and concatenate fields as per your need and then pivot/group as per this VC

Yossi_Oulu
Participant V

Thanks. Not sure we are talking about the same thing. There is an option to select Group Aggregate: see image. This allows me to select only one field to apply the SUM on. I cannot apply it on concatenated fields. And the only way the user can see that total after each zoom in click is by using this aggregate function. If the aggregate could have multi fields setup I could select: 1. SUM:: Budget$ 2. SUM:: Expenses$ This aggregation sum appears in each selection of the drill down as the sum of the current filtered data If you think there is a way to implement that I will be happy to hear

We intend to add multiple aggregate functions. It is coming very soon. @Morgan_Dixon_AppShee

Yossi_Oulu
Participant V

@praveen good. Thanks

Are the multiple aggregate functions available currently? I need the same thing.

Top Labels in this Space