I want to develop a customer feedback app for...

I want to develop a customer feedback app for restaurant. How is it possible? Anybody can instruct me? This will too simple like:

There will be a form where customer will give the rating of some question. Then in to three field customer will give their information - name, phone number and email address.

I am waiting for help.

Thanks in advance.

0 3 1,210
3 REPLIES 3

Hi , A few initial references to what you are looking at

1)Here are

rough equivalent sample apps that have information filling or survey forms. Tour Washington app has Contact Us form.

1. You can build customer feedback form on โ€œFormโ€ type view in AppSheet. For capturing customer ratings, you can use Enum fields.

2. If yours is going to be public app, then I believe the security filter for the table where you collect feedback needs to be set to FALSE so that users do not see information filled in by other users.

appsheet.com - Tour Washington - This app displays different agritourism attractions in the state of Washington. Tour Washington - This app displays different agritourism attractions in the state of Washington. appsheet.com

This sample app also has some forms

appsheet.com - Movie Survey - An app designed to collect information from moviegoers for a marketing promotion.

Movie Survey - An app designed to collect information from moviegoers for a marketing promotion. appsheet.com

Thanks Suvrutt Gurjar, I am trying by following your instructions. I will come back if I need any help.

Top Labels in this Space