I was looking to integrate appsheet app with my barcode printer

In new barcodes detail page i need print action after clicking that action i need to get print in my barcode label printer with this data

please suggest me how to do it
eagerly waiting for soluttion

1 7 400
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Participant V

AppSheet has no built-m support for printing.

Hi @Steve is more support for printing and pdf creation being planned? I certainly prefer digital only workflows but there are many use cases for businesses which require speedy and reliable printing.

Iโ€™ve had a pdf email to print workflow which has been unreliable and @Sai has been working on and off for about a month. Iโ€™d love to expand my app into label printing, rapid printing of recipes, purchase orders etc and want to be confident in the infrastructure of the platform that it can support this.

Thanks as always

I honestly donโ€™t know.

an honest answer from an honest man, what more can I ask for

Some software developers deceive people because they think people do not know or think they know better. I love this platform, they answer everything honestly. They are not like politicians. If there is, there is. if not, there is no.

Absolutely there is a kindness and humility to the platform and the community. Right now I am just beginning but I hope to be able to give back when my skills increase

Hocappsheet
Participant III

this my label to printer

AppSheetDoc20210129_162429_981.pdf (51.8 KB)

Top Labels in this Space