I was wondering if the problem of clicking ba...

Yossi_Oulu
Participant V

I was wondering if the problem of clicking back in a screen and not returning to the last point you left is about to be solved. My users are complaining a lot. It is an annoying usability issue. Any idea? Thanks Yossi

0 2 330
2 REPLIES 2

Back should always take you to the correct view, but it doesnโ€™t take you back to the exact same vertical position (scroll stability).

That behavior hasnโ€™t changed.

Iโ€™d encourage you to open a feature request for that at appsheet.com - Login - AppSheet Login - AppSheet appsheet.com

Yossi_Oulu
Participant V

Hi Brian, Thanks for the answer. I must say that I do not think this is a feature request. I think that this is a bug.

Think what happens to a user that scrolls few screens, sees a related list, clicks the first related row and then realize that this is not the interesting oneโ€ฆ

He clicks back and all of a sudden he is lost. He now needs to scroll again few pages to find his last position. And this is for the clever users that actually understood what happened. I know there is this swipe within related rows, but users dont use it, not intutive for some reason. My point is that I see this as a bug.

I think that the product is great! It is just a very annoying point that hearts the usability

Thank you Yossi@Brian_Sabino_appshee

Top Labels in this Space