I would like to have a bulk action that can u...

I would like to have a bulk action that can update the selected rows with a user-provided number.

Would go as follows: 1. Select multiple rows 2. Click action button 3. Either an edit window would appear allowing columns of the selected rows to be edited simultaneously OR a dialogue box would appear and ask for user input which would then be added to the same column of the selected rows

Anyone have any suggestions?

0 5 835
5 REPLIES 5

@Ryan_Westcott, Could you please add if you have very many rows to update simultaneously?

Just in case you have handful of rows to update at a time for the said field , you may wish to explore the newly introduced "Quick Edit Tables "

feature.

blog.appsheet.com - Feature Friday: New Tools for Simplifying App Inputs Feature Friday: New Tools for Simplifying App Inputs blog.appsheet.com

It would be about 5-10 rows.

@Ryan_Westcott,In that case, could

you evaluate "Quick Edit Tables "

feature? You can even use copy and paste of a value with this feature.

One thing to note at this moment is,this is a recently rolled out feature and currently in beta stage.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar The quick edit will certainly make the task easier but I would rather the user not have to add the same information multiple times.

I have a parts order page and I would like the user to be able to select multiple parts from the list of parts that need to be ordered and then input the PO number those parts were ordered with.

Hi @Ryan_Westcott, Based on your latest description, looks like you are trying to create order details (with multiple line items) having a unique order ID?

Is this correct?

Top Labels in this Space