Icon display

Hello to the Appsheet Community, I started with Appsheet about a month ago and I have been trying to solve a problem for a while.[Refer to the image below] I was wondering if it’s possible to have an icon display “On” for a specific state (Installed) of a component(CP07) and “off” when a new entry is added to the same component(CP07). To be more precise, I have a set of components that will be added consistently. Just pictured a set of components (A, B & C ) to be selected. Also, the selected component has the option to be in a condition/state which is Installed, In-service & Available. The image below shows a selected component (CP07) with a current state (Installed). A Format Yes/No rule was created to display the green icon next to “Installed”, which makes it easier for all users to see what components are installed based on an icon indicator. What I’m looking to do is to have the same icon on a new entry with a similar component. In other words, I want users to be able to enter the same components (CP07) with an updated “installed” state and an icon indicator but also removing the icon indicator from the previous entry. I was thinking of creating a counting variable that will count sequentially all components so I can set a format rule that requires an entry to be “Installed” and the count variable to be greater than the previous component so the indicator will appear only on that entry. I have been using the count function to actually count the number of entries of the specified column, which does it correctly but not in a sequential way. Is there a way around this?
Thanks in advance for any help

image|690x59

0 0 211
  • UX
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space