Icon sample data

I’m finding that with the prolific amount of icons available, it would be very handy to have something that I could direct client to for them to pick an icon for something.

Often the client and I will face difficulty finding a time to meet in person or online, where we can go over the options in the AppSheet editor - these being clients that don’t have access to editing the app.

For these clients it would be handy to have a sample app or webpage that I could send them to that contains all the icons with their names; this way the client can spend however long they want pouring over the multitude of icon options and really feel like they’re getting a chance to customize things.

As always, thanks for considering!!!

Status Open
4 8 378
8 Comments
Aleksi
Staff

Have you thought to give this link to your client? https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery

MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

Is that where the list comes from? Going to that list, I can already see this won’t work; there are icons in that list that are not inside the app editor.

But thanks for trying!

Aleksi
Staff

Yes that’s true, the icons we have in the app is not the same than this full list.

MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

Still, it’s better than nothing - just have to put a caveat in there when passing along the link.

Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

Voted. We need an external reference list of all icons available in Appsheet.

MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

There’s got to be someone in the media dept that has a folder with all the master icon images.

Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

There’s got to be!

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager