I'm after a little guidance to setup my accou...

I’m after a little guidance to setup my account in a way that will enable me to transfer the app, database and photos down the track.

I have developed a few apps and done some testing. Currently I am using my personal email address for the prototypes and I’m saving the data to my personal Google Drive account. One of the apps I’ve built is workable and, over the next few weeks, I am sure I will improve it.

Commencing next week I want to do some live work with it and start building a live database (including photos) that I plan to eventually hand over to someone else.

So what I am thinking is to create a new email address and use that for a Standard AppSheet account but leave it linked to my personal Google Drive Account for now. However if I later transfer that email address, AppSheet account, associated database and photos to someone else, is it going to be possible to transfer the Google Drive housed photo collection to someone else’s Google Drive and still retain reliable photo references?

0 3 321
3 REPLIES 3

Harry2

@Rob_atYahoo Hi Rob, you can learn more about transferring apps between accounts here:

intercom.help - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts intercom.help

Thanks. Just what I needed to know

Top Labels in this Space