I'm having trouble connecting to a postgre da...

I’m having trouble connecting to a postgre database, the appsheet gives me the following message: "Failed to establish connection. Details: One or more PostgreSQL errors were found: Can not connect to the PostgreSQL database. have been caused by temporary connection problems.Please check your connection and try again ", but my connection is working properly, can anyone help me?

0 12 694
12 REPLIES 12

In order for AppSheet to be able to connect to database servers in the cloud, they must be configured to allow traffic from two IP addresses; see this article for details:

intercom.help - Using Data from PostgreSQL Using Data from PostgreSQL intercom.help

yes I already configured it, but it is still presenting me with this error

Do you have any other means to test connecting to your database from outside the network hosting it?

Does your database log the refused connection? Or does your firewall?

Also open your app in app editor and go to Manage section, Monitor tab, and check Audit History, see if it could indicate any more details.

Most likely either the firewall setting has not properly configured, or the credentials are not correct.

+Steve Coile Yes I connected it to a “pgAdmin” database management system and it connects normally

+Steve Coile No registration, just a firewall

@RezaRaoofi but I did not present any details, for what it seems he is not even coming to the database, because even when I enter a wrong password he still presents me with the same message

To connect to a database the plan can not be free, correct?

I managed to make the connection, the IPs that the appSheet presented me to release access were not correct, I had to release all trafic for all types of IPs, then it made sure to make the connection. Thank you all.

Hello @WANDERSON_GUILHERME1 ,

Double checking on how you solved your issue, you made your database public? I am having the same issue while connecting a managed Postgres database from Digital Ocean.
Thanks

I’m having the same issue. I wonder if this is something to do with the SSL setting?

Top Labels in this Space