I tried to look at my app today and it seems some of the 10 people I’ve been allowed to invite have made changes to the app.
This wasn’t a pre-warned ‘no can do’ and now I cannot get in to edit the app and change personal settings and it is pushing me to upgrade.
I will not do this until the app is ready. Yesterday I added ONE LETTER and the whole thing went to error and it took ages to find the problem (none of the notifications make any sense or are un-intelligible).
I asked some people to test the app, they may have uploaded a picture. I did not know that if 4 people did this, there would be this barrier.
It took forever for first readers to actually see the app! Hoop after hoop after hoop and no signposts. such as ‘Next go to your desktop and open Appsheet to view’. No routemap. People don’t buy when forced. I’ve worked in sales long enough to know that people need choice to buy and they like clear, transparent pricing. I won’t go into a process not knowing what I need at start. I won’t be herded.
Please can I see the editor and do this in my way? I was about this week to pay $50 to deploy my app but I cannot even see now to check it’s working and make last minute decisions.
I have a presentation on Friday for my marketing strategy and I am working flat out and this has been a big curve ball/time consuming, ill-timed, overwhelming distracting unexpected demand on my attention. This makes life very hard for me as I have this deadline on Friday and more than enough to do.
My review or feedback now will not be good.
I cannot understand the writing and am not given a routemap to go and change the personal settings or whatever I need to do.
Also, it SAYS CLEARLY I can invite 10 users within 30 days and this is flagging up that I have had 4 users, one of WHICH IS ME trying to show people my app as the forever hoop after hoop after irrelevant question process they have to go through to see my app does not manage expectations for me or others at all whatsoever.
This is pushing me right away.
I won’t be able to continue using app sheet, as I have dyspraxia, the notifications are all unintelligible, and it is totally disorientating me. I should be on powerpoint now working on my presentation!
- to clearly signpost me to the exact spot where the problem is (personal settings) so I can rectify.
- To allow me to check the app before I deploy
- To WARN me clearly if my 10 users do anything that means I need to upgrade.
Please say the upgrade price (I saw $5 a month once, now cannot find it). I am not deploying the app for COVID-19 now as the process was also unclear, badly communicated, opaque and no expectations were managed upfront.
NO CLICKS NEEDED, CLEAR TRANSPARENT PRICING DISPLAYED BEFORE TIME IS INVESTED.
This is what I understand from the garbled message I got today (attached): Where’s the quick, clear, instant and easy communication??
- 4 of my 10 users (one who came in via their google email as they were sent in that direction and didn’t get herded through the email I invited them from maybe) changed data or uploaded pictures.
- This makes the app personal not general? Maybe?need to upgrade??
- How can I rectify this in settings? What link? So this doesn’t happen UNTIL I AM READY?
- What price upgrade? I do not have time as I am flat out for a deadline on Friday for a presentation, I do not have time to go wading through the jungle to find the cost of the upgrade?
I am super busy right now. Can I have clear, simple, dyspraxia friendly answers? I am not ready to upgrade without first checking my app and seeing clearly and transparently how much a month and do it end of week when planned AND READY!