I'm searching for AppSheet documentation but ...

I’m searching for AppSheet documentation but most of the answers that come up on Google search link to broken Zendesk documentation that is not very helpful.

Can you fix this so it’s easier to work on the platform?

0 4 340
4 REPLIES 4

Harry2

@Marko_Kirves Hi Marko, we have migrated all of our documentation to Intercom. You can search our documentation in the support page (click on the Support button in the top bar of the page). Here’s the link:

appsheet.com - Customer Support - AppSheet Customer Support - AppSheet appsheet.com

I usually use Google for search as it gives more relevant results. It’s just the top links still point to Zendesk.

@Harry

Maybe you should tag this comment. I spent quite a few time searching for documentations until i saw this comment to explain.

Harry2

@Marko_Kirves @Deep_Foundations Since the articles in ZenDesk have been around for a long time, they have much higher search ranking in Google than the new articles in Intercom. We just deleted all of the articles in ZenDesk 2 days ago, so it will take a while, probably 2 or 3 weeks, before the Google search results catch up.

Top Labels in this Space