I'm trying to copy an existing app (with data...

I’m trying to copy an existing app (with data in OneDrive) to a SQL database, specifically a PostgreSQL database hosted by Amazon RDS. The PostgreSQL database is entirely empty. After following the guidelines on Appsheet’s help page, I receive the following error:

“One or more SQL errors has been encountered: One or more PostgreSQL errors has been encountered: A column in the database does not except empty or null value. Original error message from the database: 23502: null value in column “HiveID” violates not-null constraint → Unable to copy table ‘HWH-744147’ due to: One or more SQL errors has been encountered: One or more PostgreSQL errors has been encountered: A column in the database does not except empty or null value. Original error message from the database: 23502: null value in column “HiveID” violates not-null constraint”

Can you please help me solve this problem? Should I maybe change the datatypes of some of the columns in my app?

Thanks so much!

0 1 497
1 REPLY 1

SOLVED: There were data entries in the current app’s “Hive” table in OneDrive with no values for the column “HiveID”, which is also the primary key. I just removed those entries from the excel sheet in OneDrive as they were dummy recordings in any case. Then I could successfully copy the app to the PostgreSQL database.

Top Labels in this Space