I'm trying to create an internal knowledge sh...

I’m trying to create an internal knowledge sharing system. everyone in the system can post questions, and others can answer, which they can answer the questions through “Related Answers” column generated automatically by the system. I want to add a third layer that users can rate the questions by 1-5, so I created the third data base called Ratings, and people who want to rate can access through related ratings column.

The problem I having right now is, I want to have a column called “Average Ratings”, so I can sort answers by averaging ratings. How can I acquire the average number of “Related Ratings”?

0 6 389
6 REPLIES 6

To Add in my expression is: =AVERAGE(SELECT([Related Ratings][Ratings],TRUE))

But on the row “Answer” table, column “Average ratings” is still 0. I used TEST button to test it out, the outcome is correct, but why is it not showing?

Hi @Simon_Zhang, For this scenario, I believe you could evaluate using reference actions. Please refer the sample app created by senior colleague @Aleksi_Alkio

appsheet.com - EventAction - Created by Aleksi EventAction - Created by Aleksi appsheet.com

@Suvrutt_Gurjar I didn’t see any formula in this app on ALL Cost

Please look at Actions created in the app.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Right on! Thanks 10000 millions

hi @Simon_Zhang, All thanks are due to

@Aleksi_Alkio. He recently suggested and created this solution in response to another similar scenario.

Top Labels in this Space