I'm trying to filter data from a week beginni...

I’m trying to filter data from a week beginning on monday and ending on sunday instead of sunday to saturday?

I’m trying WEEKNUM([Data]) = WEEKNUM(TODAY()) but this expression consider the week beginning on sunday. I tryed other logics but couldn’t found a solution.

In Google Sheets we use “type 2” to do that “WEEKNUM(Date; 2)”, but i couldn’t find a way to do that in AppSheet.

Any suggestion?Thanks!

0 13 1,078
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Joel_Lisbona

Im using =WEEKNUM(Today()-1), to get the weeknum im use to.

Translate

@Bjoern_Houlberg Hi, thanks, in fact i tried that way before, but the problem is that method doesn’t show data from sunday, it shows correctly begining on monday but stops on saturday.

Well you have that same problem because you are using the expression on the app WEEKNUM(TODAY()-1). You should find a way for your evaluation to find both WEEKNUMs directly from your gSheet.

@Aleksi_Alkio I think it was a cache issue, this morning everything is working correctly, according to the result in the expression assistant the formula is right, but i don’t know why the slice was using another rule or something, as i said, i think it was a browser cache or something, yesterday i did try some refreshs and syncs without success, today everything is fine till now, thanks!

Glad you found a way:-)

@Joel_Lisbona Ah sorry didn’t know that. We only run production Monday - Saturday so guess that’s why I haven’t seen any issues. Let me know if you find a solution.

No problem, i’m still working on a solution for that…a little bit frustating, but i don’t wanna give up, Lol.Thanks!

Why don’t you use it as a sheet formula?

I don’t know If i understood your suggestion, but i need to apply that

fórmula on a slice. Are you suggesting to apply the formula just like i would use on a Google sheet? WEEKNUM(Cell; 2) if It is your suggestion i tried before but Appsheet doesn’t accept putting that type configuration on WEEKNUM command.

Add that formula directly into the gSheet and it will calculate the result. When you have added that formula, you need to regerate your table structure.

Ok, will try to find a way to do It like your suggestion and maybe comparing that result with the result formula in the condition of the slice to filter the way i want.

@Aleksi_Alkio Your suggestion worked very well, i created a column in my gSheet table to get the week number beginning on monday =WEEKNUM(DATECELL;2) and then in the appsheet slice a i put the condition [weeknumberfromgsheet] = WEEKNUM(TODAY()-1)…thanks for the help Aleksi and @Bjoern_Houlberg

In fact, the calculation works well in the Expression assistant, but if a click on “View Data” in the slice that have the formula, just show the data from the next week, so i’m half the way again.

Top Labels in this Space