Image upload works via phone but not browser

NPKyle

Hello,
I am having troubles getting images to upload via the browser, but when I try it from my phone it works fine. I’ve never had an issue like this, and I have no idea what to do.

When I click the camera icon in the image column of a form the explorer window pops up to select an image to upload, but after I click “open” nothing happens. Trying it with my phone worked just fine. I have quite a bit of experience with Appsheet and have no idea what is going on.

If anyone could shed some light and help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Kyle C

Solved Solved
1 3 193
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, are you still seeing this behavior with the browser? It should be fixed a couple of hours ago. You need to refresh the browser, so you would see the fix. Sorry for the disruption this caused, and please let us know if you continue to see this problem.

Aleksi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same issue. It was working before

Hi, are you still seeing this behavior with the browser? It should be fixed a couple of hours ago. You need to refresh the browser, so you would see the fix. Sorry for the disruption this caused, and please let us know if you continue to see this problem.

Aleksi

NPKyle

Hello, sorry for the late response. Yes, everything seems to be working fine now. Thank you for the update!

-Kyle

Top Labels in this Space