I have an Excel hosted in Dropbox that is driving my app. In one column of the Excel I have the url of an image that is hosted on my webserver. I hosted them on my own webserver as I had read issues around where images are hosted and this seemed like the best place. I tested the link on my pc, my iPad on my phones and the image always shows up, however my app cannot locate it. I changed the url to be a random image on a random webpage and that works but I cannot figure out why my images are not available.
The [edited] url is http://mydomain.org.uk/asset-images/21785223-33b7-48c7-84fb-94d245c512f8_256.jpg