- I have 2 emails being used in order to manage public vs. sign on apps (Email A and Email B)
- There are 6 apps connected to the main spreadsheet located in Google Drive under Email A
- For billing purposes, I’m needing to transfer 2 of these apps to a new email address (Email B) but I’m having trouble with the “transferred” account viewing the associated images.
In Google Drive under Email A I have the following under My Drive:
- The main spreadsheet (database)
- Image File 1 = Route References
- Image File 2 = Materials Images
- Image File 3 = Receiving References
I’ve shared all of the above with Email B so it has visibility of the images and data. The database worked fine but I can’t get the images to be visible.
I unfortunately cannot move the files now as the app is live with many users so it will need to be scheduled. I added an image from the new Email B account to see if I could create the new image file name but got this - something I cannot create:
*****How can I get the newly transferred app to view images in Google’s My Drive? How can I use this option to accomplish visibility of the images: