In-App Messaging w/AppSheet

I have once promised to deploy how in-app messaging can be done within an AppSheet app. For a long time I couldn’t be able to find some free time to build the app, but here it’s for your review and use. I’m still playing with the app build to fine tune it, so you might experience possible bugs or non-working parts in between my tweakings. The app is using slices as per USEREMAIL(), so in order to test the functionality, please add yourself as a USER first. Hope you like it

FEATURES

• Create an in-app message
  • Reply/Reply All an in-app messsage
  • Delete/Archieve an in-app message
  • Empty trash can (delete all messages)
  • Push notification when an in-app message send&received (set but disabled in demo)
  • Some Format Rules applied for better UI
  • Mailbox menu icon shows unread message count
  • Mailbox contains Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items and Archieve “folders
  • Sub-folders can be created under Inbox and Sent Items (seperate and specific to each app user)
  • Message Rules can be created up-to a certain extent (active for Incoming Messages right now, but Outgoing is in the oven )
  • Inbox is designed as “grouped thread” in Deck View
  • Inbox messages and associated sub-folders shows unread count
  • Inbox > RowSelected: Show Thread | Left Swipe: Delete | Right Swipe: Mark as Read

LIVE APP

33 35 5,737
35 REPLIES 35

@LeventK strikes again!
Beautiful app!

For anyone having trouble finding his portfolio of sample apps.
https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Public-Sample-App?appGuidString=1f26ee27-eb9f-472b-ae9e-9c7b642eb02...

Thanks @Grant_Stead, still tweaking it. Too many ideas, too many tweaks in mind as usual

Awesome, thanks @LeventK

Great work, @LeventK! This is awesome. Nice icon set, too.

Thanks for your appreciation @GreenFlux

Fiz uma copia do aplicativo, apresenta erro anexo.
Mesmo assim vou tentar resolver.

Abraços,
Edvaldo Evangelista

@LeventK
Hi there seems to be a problem with the CC and BCC emails valid ifs. Just letting you know. 3X_5_b_5bc74dbd697a85844884e4fd1dabd63bd09efba0.png

Thanks for the info @Lynn, I will look into it. The expression seems working fine within the app though but may be there’s been an obstruction since AppSheet had developed that reference circulation checks. I’ll be on it, thnx again.

Neat, visually appealing and creative app as usual @LeventK

Thank you very much.

The best is interactive dashboards for this… Are we allowed to make feature requests?

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thanks for your appreciation my friend.
@Grant_Stead You’re always allowed to request feature sets bud

@Martin_Pace and @Micah_Cole Check out this entire in-app messaging platform that my buddy made!

@Grant_Stead
A couple of days ago we were discussing with @Bellave_Jayaram that we need a marketing manager in ABLE3

Well, you know I always have my pom poms up for y’all!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Very nice!

Thanks @Steve, appreciate your input.

That’s a Great App. Amazing functionality.

thank you for this amazing feature. I have this error when I try to clone the app, though, can someone help?

Guys,
Do apologize for my late intervention but I was stucked in Iraq during the Covid-19 pandemic with a very limited internet capability.

I’ve been informed about the problem and the problem is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Steve
The problem is fixed bud.

Thank you, sir!

Glad to have you back!

Great to have you back @LeventK. All the best.

Ola muito prazer me chamo Jeff , o Aplicativo de amostra nao esta funcionando
pode enviar novamente corrigido por favor ?

Try

Hi Levent , Your app doesn’t seem to load . Can you check on this.

Yes I was excited to check this out, I wonder what happened?

I would also like to check this out but the app isn’t working

I want to see the app! Please share it again

@Alejandra_Petro
@mateo
@Douglas_English
@Manish_Jain1

I’m worried about where Levent is operating.
It may take some time for him to come back to the community.

It might be faster to post what you want to achieve in a new question topic.

Hey LeventK,

This in App messaging app is not working. Any update on this?

Thank you.

@LeventK
We would be very happy if you could update the app.
Thanks in advance!

You can view the app if you copy and customize it from the link Grant posted above!

Here it is again

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Public-Sample-App?appGuidString=1f26ee27-eb9f-472b-ae9e-9c7b642eb02...

o Aplicativo de amostra nao esta funcionando
pode enviar novamente corrigido por favor?

Hi there seems to be an error with this app?

Top Labels in this Space