Increase image sizes

I have created a new format rule and selected columns and then large images, but always get the same size image in email and PDF’s

Is there anyway to get them larger ? We are photographing things like engineers ID cards/qualification cards and could do with them being bigger than 450x600

Cheers

Dean

Solved Solved
0 2 187
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Image size config for the format rule is to control the size of image appearing over the PDF file and output at the end, but it sounds like you are mentioning the image size once we click over the image over the app view rather than output files.

Did you check this?

Default is width 600. Oncer you select FULL, then it should respects the original aspects ratio as far as I know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Image size config for the format rule is to control the size of image appearing over the PDF file and output at the end, but it sounds like you are mentioning the image size once we click over the image over the app view rather than output files.

Did you check this?

Default is width 600. Oncer you select FULL, then it should respects the original aspects ratio as far as I know.

Thank you !!

I had missed that one - a whole load of options i’d not studied previously…

Dean

Top Labels in this Space