Individual Tax Calculation

Hi, I want to design individual tax computation simple application. The advantage is this app user can enter data and he or she can analyze the tax liability. I want your advice and help to create this app.

Basic Formula as follows;

Annual Income XXX
(-) Allowable expenses and reliefs (XX)
Liable Taxable income XXX

0 9 354
9 REPLIES 9

Hi Marc, I canโ€™t view your message.

I just posted a link to the Appsheet Help Center

https://help.appsheet.com/en/

Have you received any solution?

umโ€ฆwhat?

Regarding my requirement.

I believe the implication is you should probably spend some time learning about how to use AppSheet.

Everything looks decent only from one screenshot; it is difficult to understand how everything works. I can't see all the functions and results I want to get, so it's hard for me to say something about your application. Of course, it would be very useful, but I have already seen many similar applications. I even use such an application with revenuegrid, and it perfectly calculates my company's taxes when filling out data. I don't know why you are making the same application already on the market, and that will not be in demand for you, but this is my opinion, my friend.

Es dificil entender lo que propones. Debes ser mรกs explรญcito! Seguramente algรบn miembro lee y ya hizo algo similar y pueda ayudarte. Por lo que dices no serรญa algo tan complejo, simplemente una suma que tenga en cuenta ciertos parรกmetros como fechas y condiciones particulares dadas. Saludos

Top Labels in this Space