Inline form labels not showing

Can someone solve this? I have an inline form that collects business and contact details. However, when I save the data in the inline form, it doesnt populate the column in the inline table on the main form. I have my label set to the business name and the inline form points to the slice I am using. Only when i save the main form do I get the complete list of inline records. is there something I am missing? Below a few screenshots to illustrate the issue.

btw: main form means the form I have the inline form showing in.

1. Here I have entered three businesses. The first two showed up after I saved the main form, the last one (3rd) wont show up until I hit save on the main form

1. My ref column is fairly straightforward only that I point it to a Contacts_Slice.

Cant solve this โ€œrefreshโ€ issue Any tips more than welcome.

0 2 430
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds that you havenโ€™t selected correct columns to your inline view. Open the system generated inline view and select correct columns with the option โ€œColumn orderโ€. The view name is something like YourTableName_Inline.

Thanks Aleksi but this didnt solve my issue. I may just start all over again. Tried everything. My other app is a replica and it works there. Thanks for the advice though.

Top Labels in this Space