Input field for every enumlist selection

I have a fitness tracker form to input daily workouts. There is a list of exercises for each muscle group in a separate table which is accessed by this form as enumlist. What I require is for every selection in workout enumlist (for example, squats, lunges,etc) there should be two fields to input reps and sets (for each workout / enumlist selection ) and the underlying google sheet should capture row wise data for every change in enumlist selection. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance

0 4 216
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, it sounds it will be quite tricky with this way if you are able to add as many exercises as possible. Would it be better to create this functionality with related table structure so you could add exercises as separate records. Then you could set sets & reps for each exercise individually.

Thanks @Aleksi

Can you elaborate on how to do that.

Hello Suganth,

Iโ€™ve been working on something similar. I made a table for routines of exercises and added child table called for the exercises in each routine. The routines table has fields for day of the week and some notes and the exercises table has a row for each exercise with exercise name, sets required and reps required.

Is this something like what youโ€™re looking to do?

Top Labels in this Space