Insert delete in detail UX refered to another table

How insert delete action in detail UX, when a mask is refered to another table. For example Sales order and rows.
In behavior I see the action linked to Details table, but the action doesnโ€™t compare in the app.

0 4 303
4 REPLIES 4

Hello. Iโ€™m having a difficult time understanding the exact behavior you desire here? Can you elaborate with details and/or steps of what you would like to accomplish?

Hi,
the issue is: how can delete a row of table referred to another e showed as โ€œinline view" UX. How can I assign an action to โ€œinline viewโ€ of UX (see Figure 2) and show this?
Following 3 screenshhots that should clarify the issue.

You see that itโ€™s possible add a new phase, but not delete the row related to โ€œPhase order productionโ€.

The table โ€œPhase order productionโ€ is referred to table โ€œProduction Orderโ€, by โ€œorder_production_idโ€ field.

OK I understand. I think this is not available today. To delete a child row you would need to navigate to the details of that record and from there, click delete. There is no โ€œtrash canโ€ icon on the inline view.

Thanks for answer.

Top Labels in this Space