Interactive mode

i make interactive mode dashboard and it’s not work… some idea?
what exactly the stage to do interactive dashboard?

0 15 557
  • UX
15 REPLIES 15

You probably don’t have any reference between your tables.

i have reference as you can see in image that he wrote how many rows belong to all kind… but when i click on one of row in “מסווג” nothing happen…

can you tell me what exactly the stage to make interactive dashboard?

anyone…

If you give the account ID, app name and view name I could check your app. You would need to give the access from My Account > Settings.

update@yourbankaf.co.il
Account-Fix-AppSheet
dash2

Thank you

did you see?

did you see???

Hi, I checked your app and it seems that you don’t have any relationship beween tables. It means that you need to have parent and children tables and when you click the parent record, it will show you only related child records on another view in the Dashboard.

How do i make relation?

You need to use Ref column type.

Can you explain me more please or give me a link exactly how to do that reference?

Please check this article…

I’m at wits end. I know it’s something soooo stupidly simple. Please help!
I have two tables. Both have “Campaign” in a column. One is just the list of Campaigns…so 1 row per campaign. The other is a list of geolocated rows. I’m trying to use a dashboard to tap select a single campaign using the table view of the first table and the map only shows the selected campaign rows. I have Campaign in first table as a ref type but when I do i get the little yellow warning icons next to the row. And when I select any campaign all icons disappear. Please someone put me out of my misery.

Hi Mike, it sounds that your reference is somehow broken. This will happen for example if you change the parent table’s key column because then the child record (with the Ref field) is not able to find the parent because it can’t find it’s ID. Think about this… the parent table is list of mothers and their unique social security number. Originally you selected that as a key column and you have added childs as you go. Now when you change the key column from the parent table and for example now it’s the mother’s name. Now the child record tries to find 04072020-123X from the name column but it doesn’t find it at all. That’s why the yellow triangle (broken reference) is shown.

Top Labels in this Space