iOS app not working

culisu

Hi my iOS appsheet app is not working at all

I tried to delete and reinstall and it keeps loading only in this page. No text just the moving “loading” symbol. Can anyone help?

0 15 1,188
15 REPLIES 15

Would you please send this request with details to support@appsheet.com so we could debug the reason for this. We would need to know…
#1 - Your account ID number
#2 - App name
#3 - What device are you using
#4 - Your OS version numer
#5 - The Appsheet app version number that you have downloaded from App Store
#6 - Is this happening only with this app

Thanks

Mine is the same!!

1. Account ID: 1020775
  2. Orthopaedic Logbook
  3. iPhone 8
  4. iOS12.4.1
  5. AppSheet V 12.5
  6. Yes only AppSheet

Same for me. The app “Appsheet” is stuck loading on the “loading page”!
I tried uninstalling all my apps (including AppSheet) and installing again but it didnt work wither.
Please help I cant use any of my apps.

#1 1057135
#2 None of my apps are working
#3 Iphone XS
#4 iOs 12.4.1
#5 Dont know cause I cant open the App
#6 Yes, only with AppSheet and associated Apps

Thanks, please keep me posted

We are experiencing the same.
This seems to be the same issue as

My app is facing the same issue. What can I do? Please advice.

#1 - 748118
#2 - ARISE
#3 - Iphone 8
#4 - iOS 12.4.1
#5 - can not see it
#6 - Yes

Same

Same problem.

I can’t start Appsheet.

Iphone 6
iOS Version 12.4.1
App sheet version 12.5.0

We are investigating what the main reason would be. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have affected.

For those who are seeing this problem exclusively on iOS, could you please try to uninstall/reinstall AppSheet (from iTunes ---- not just reinstall your app icon). Does it start working after that? This will help us pinpoint the root cause. We have some customers reporting that doing this got their apps working. Thanks

Hello there,
I am experiencing the same.
-IOS 12.4
-iPhone Xs
I tried unsuccessful to uninstall and reinstall from iTunes.
Some of colleague with iOS and others have android have the app running.

What happens if you open the app from the Gallery?

Welcome back. The app is back
Thank you

We are actively investigating the iOS device app loading issue. Part of our investigation, we are finding that we can load the applications through the app gallery if you can access it, even if the apps do not load from the shortcut. I hope that it can temporarily unblock some of you and allow you to load your apps without needing to uninstall the entire Appsheet application. Please let us know if this workaround works for you as well, as we continue to look for the root cause of this and address it altogether.
We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience and are hard at work getting to the bottom of it.
Thank you

This is happening again. Unable to load any apps in AppSheet on iOS 14.0.1.

Everything was working fine after the iOS update, util last night. All of a sudden, no apps would load. Similar to the post originally made above last September (2019).

How was this resolved last year? I’ve already uninstalled the app, reinstalled. No success.

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space