iPad Pro Difficulties
I would like to find out of anyone else is experiencing difficulty with Appsheet on the latest iPad Pro?
I am using it where I can generating and sending emails out to customer on the run via a 4G Mobile connection. As part of the workflow for email, I send out test emails, then live emails and then I record the time and date of the email I sent with buttons on the form. Each action changes a field (cell) in the underlying excel spreasheet in my Google Drive. The problem is that each field change goes into a queue of 4, 8 or 12 changes where it seems to hang sometimes. I don’t realise that the changes have not occurred only to find back in the office on the desktop view of Appsheet the changes were not updated/synced.
I have similar difficulties with my Android smartphones, but its far fewer in frequency. For what is a top specification iPad Pro 2017 model 4G with 512GB RAM its a bit odd…