iphone x navigation bar issue. The navigatio...

Andy_P
Participant I

iphone x navigation bar issue.

The navigation bar on Iphone X appears that appsheet has it out of the safe area.

See the picture below.

Anytime someone is on a link and wants to go back they cannot because of navigation bar being out of the safe area.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

0 9 572
9 REPLIES 9

tony1
Participant V

@Andy_P Can you please verify you have the latest AppSheet version (11.3) from the store? This issue was fixed recently.

iโ€™m having a similar issue once a youtube video is opened externally with a urlโ€ฆ i have to use my tablet back button because appsheetโ€™s navigation is no longer visible.

Iโ€™m seeing this issue also when PDFs are opened (not a white labeled app) - see my question here: New Bug Encountered:App doesn't reopen

Has this been resolved @Gil / @Tony?

Hi @Tim_Martin,
Weโ€™re aware of this bug, and it would probably be solved in the next iOS update.
For now, you could workaround this by rotating your device to landscape mode to make the back button clickable. Obviously, thatโ€™s not a permanent solution.

ohโ€ฆmyโ€ฆ

wellโ€ฆit really does come down to the simple things, doesnโ€™t itโ€ฆ

so, Iโ€™m pretty embarrassed, but Iโ€™ll admit itโ€ฆnever occurred to me to turn it into landscape mode when that happensโ€ฆ and so now when Iโ€™m testing it, I canโ€™t get it to misbehave. Thanks @Gil

Looking over my question again, I realize I have 2 questions in one thread.
Iโ€™m guessing @Gil, you are referring to the PDF opening over the top of the status bar:
a - should be resolved in next iOS update &
b - turn it sideways to get around it.

Please see link for my bigger, more pressing issue.
tks!

Andy_P
Participant I

+The issue is with a whitelabled app that is on the app store.

@Andy_P It takes us a bit longer to update white labeled apps. Iโ€™ll let you know when the fix is ready.

Top Labels in this Space