Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down...

(Jin Tan) #1

Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem?

(Steven Coile) #2

I am.

(Jin Tan) #3

+Steve Coile great to know that i am not alone :smiley:

(Jin Tan) #4

@praveen The problem still there. I screen shot the picture just now.

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #5

If anyone is still seeing an issue, could you please let me know.

Oh oh, spoke too soon…it’s sending back a connection error

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #7

@Jin_Tan, could you try just going to appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps.

— does the home page load? The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. appsheet.com

(Reza Raoofi) #8

I just synced my app on mobile and got this network error:

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #9

Hmm. So @RezaRaoofi are you seeing this intermittently or all the time?

(Reza Raoofi) #10

@praveen I can load the home page on my browser.

(Reza Raoofi) #11

Just tried again right after I successfully loaded AppSheet home page, and two different apps did not load; both got network connection error.

(Jin Tan) #12

@praveen yes, I can load the homepage, but I am unable to load my app.

(Chris Jack) #13

Still down here in Brisbane has been the same for at least 90 mins, “This site can’t be reached” in Chrome (ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR). Tried other browsers on desktop. It is intermittent i.e. sometimes the home page will load but won’t load an app.

Yep, tried multiple browsers just in case, it seems to be server side

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #15

I’m going to try one more restart

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #16

If any of you see this problem in a Chrome browser, could you please do me a favor and hit F-12 (dev console) and see if there are any errors. In particular, is there an error (in red) that says ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR)

(Chris Jack) #17

I am getting the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR error message consistently in the browser window, but it does not show in red in dev console here anywhere (at least obviously).

(Praveen Seshadri (AppSheet)) #18

@Chris_Jack could you try to clear your browser cache. I don’t understand why, but this is some kind of http protocol error that (per Google search) may be related to some bad browser state. I’m not sure why we are triggering this tho.

(Spencer Jones) #19

After clearing cache, I am still having network and connectivity issues.

(Spencer Jones) #20