Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down...

Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem?

0 42 1,009
42 REPLIES 42

I am.

+Steve Coile great to know that i am not alone

@praveen The problem still there. I screen shot the picture just now.

If anyone is still seeing an issue, could you please let me know.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Oh oh, spoke too soonโ€ฆitโ€™s sending back a connection error

@Jin_Tan, could you try just going to appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps.

โ€” does the home page load? The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. appsheet.com

I just synced my app on mobile and got this network error:

Hmm. So @RezaRaoofi are you seeing this intermittently or all the time?

@praveen I can load the home page on my browser.

Just tried again right after I successfully loaded AppSheet home page, and two different apps did not load; both got network connection error.

@praveen yes, I can load the homepage, but I am unable to load my app.

Still down here in Brisbane has been the same for at least 90 mins, โ€œThis site canโ€™t be reachedโ€ in Chrome (ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR). Tried other browsers on desktop. It is intermittent i.e. sometimes the home page will load but wonโ€™t load an app.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Yep, tried multiple browsers just in case, it seems to be server side

Iโ€™m going to try one more restart

If any of you see this problem in a Chrome browser, could you please do me a favor and hit F-12 (dev console) and see if there are any errors. In particular, is there an error (in red) that says ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR)

I am getting the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR error message consistently in the browser window, but it does not show in red in dev console here anywhere (at least obviously).

@Chris_Jack could you try to clear your browser cache. I donโ€™t understand why, but this is some kind of http protocol error that (per Google search) may be related to some bad browser state. Iโ€™m not sure why we are triggering this tho.

After clearing cache, I am still having network and connectivity issues.

Thanks for your help Praveen, I have cleared cache by doing a hard reload in Chrome dev tools, I tried on Safari and also cleared the cache, I also tried my Samsung S8 and the actual app will not sync (times out with โ€œNetwork Errorโ€ message), and also connectivity issues on an iPad Pro as well (app will not open to edit), over three separate internet connections. Therefore I believe the issue is not client related whatever it is.

Thanks Chris. We are continuing to tear our hair out.

@Chris_Jack @Chris_Jack Hi Chris, Iโ€™m from the Gold Coast and have had issues with internet all day. Guess with New years day all the Insta and F/b selfies are going mad. I have had really slow refresh times with Appsheet and occasional errors in loading.

This isnโ€™t an internet issue โ€ฆ this is probably some problem with AppSheet specifically. Weโ€™re trying to get to the bottom of it.

The site is down. Investigating and hope to update shortly

@praveen Thanks for providing a great service. This downtime is unexpected, yet why are we on our terminals at this time โ€ฆ !! Happy-Thoughts !! Let NYr bring prosperity for the promiscuous-adventurers

Y2K late? โ€ฆ menstrual probs โ€ฆ insert_humor=โ€˜internet[wifi] child of womanโ€ฆโ€™ drink

@praveen Hi Praveen, not an issue for me as I know you are all over it. Happy New Year to you and the team.

Probably should have posted humor regarding Ants eating cable โ€ฆ salvation=premature_apologetic(action, live [required], time [optional])

Could you guys please try now to see if you still see the problem? Thanks

YEAHHHH!!! IT IS WORKING AGAINNNN!!! THANK YOU !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

THANK YOU APP SHEET TEAM !!

Itโ€™s working again from here right now โ€ฆ Happy New Year and thanks for looking into this.

Just 15 minutes before midnight our time. Will send a post-mortem tomorrow once we get to the true root cause.

@praveen good job, and Happy New Year!

Thanks!

My app is working well again.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Just wanted to say THANKS Praveen and team for running support on your site last nite, Iโ€™ve been there too many timesโ€ฆ Thanks again!

Looks like there is no problem. Are you still seeing an issue?

Working ok from here.

Hmm, I canโ€™t detect any issues from the servers. just in case, getting them all restarted over the next few minutes.

Top Labels in this Space