Is anyone receiving inquiries on emails not generating today?

Hello, I received 3 customer calls today of emails not generating 2 are from customers I almost never hear from. Is anyone else having the same issue?

The service driving email generation for Appsheet is down right now (Mailchimp Transactional/Mandrill): https://mobile.twitter.com/mandrillapp/status/1272906427569504260

It looks like it’s impacting emails with attachments. Here’s a workaround to get the attachment without the email, if that helps solve the problem on some level: My app is not generating pdf document

1 Like

Ok got it. Has any timing information been communicated on when it’ll be back up and running?

Negative. I’m following Mailchimp/Mandrills twitter for updates; nothing yet. I know Appsheet has reached out to them as well, and am sure they’ll follow up with an update once they have one.

1 Like

Are there other twitter accounts to follow that are related to AppSheet features? I would think AppSheet would retweet MailChimp’s info but they didn’t.

Thanks.

Hi Lucinda, We would if we had any updates to share on this… Unfortunately we don’t yet.
Thierry

2 Likes

Their Twitter thread says it has been resolved.
Can you confirm in your case please?
Thierry

1 Like

Clients are reporting their emails started arriving over here.

3 Likes

Thank you Daisy