Is anyone receiving inquiries on emails not generating today?

Hello, I received 3 customer calls today of emails not generating 2 are from customers I almost never hear from. Is anyone else having the same issue?

0 8 264
8 REPLIES 8

able

The service driving email generation for Appsheet is down right now (Mailchimp Transactional/Mandrill): https://mobile.twitter.com/mandrillapp/status/1272906427569504260

It looks like itโ€™s impacting emails with attachments. Hereโ€™s a workaround to get the attachment without the email, if that helps solve the problem on some level: My app is not generating pdf document

Ok got it. Has any timing information been communicated on when itโ€™ll be back up and running?

Negative. Iโ€™m following Mailchimp/Mandrills twitter for updates; nothing yet. I know Appsheet has reached out to them as well, and am sure theyโ€™ll follow up with an update once they have one.

Are there other twitter accounts to follow that are related to AppSheet features? I would think AppSheet would retweet MailChimpโ€™s info but they didnโ€™t.

Thanks.

TDhers

Hi Lucinda, We would if we had any updates to share on thisโ€ฆ Unfortunately we donโ€™t yet.
Thierry

TDhers

Their Twitter thread says it has been resolved.
Can you confirm in your case please?
Thierry

Clients are reporting their emails started arriving over here.

TDhers

Thank you Daisy

Top Labels in this Space