Is appsheet down again?

Not one of the apps, can run on mobile device.
is something going on in the appsheet that we do not know.
what ever app we try to run it does not work on android device.

0 36 764
36 REPLIES 36

What is the error message? Any printscreen?

In every one of the apps the same

What Database are you using? gDrive?

yes

Please try to clear your mobile deviceโ€™s default Browserโ€™s cache and then open the app again.

done, and still the same message, apps are not working

What is the account ID and app name?

With the browser apps are working just fine?

Account ID: 766318

yes on a browser they are loading but on mobile devices are not.

Any of the apps on that acount are not working on moble.

Have you tested both with iPhone and Android?

I called the client that is using the app and it wont start on any of their phones as well, they are using the app on 10 phones, and on all of them same massage all android based.

no just on androin we do not use iPhone, only android.

I tested two deployed apps from your account with Android (Samsung S8+) and they both work just fine.

the pic that was sent was from the android s8 plus and on our end it deosent work.
we are using appsheet app.
try app called VEGA

Are you using Appsheet app or directly with a Mobile browser?

can we send you the video some how?

Please send that video directly to aleksi@appsheet.com

Yes Vega Master works fine

What Appsheet app version are you using?

I have sent you the video of what id going on, i cant even opetn tha appsheet main view to go to my appgalery any more. and it is the sam on other devices that are using the apps

And what Appsheet app version are you using?

The same than I have

it is not working not just on my device but on everybodyโ€™s no one can use the apps.

What app version are you using with your device after you cleared the cache?

And I mean the Vega Master

i do not know what are asking me.
have you seen the video that we have sent you.
the version that you see here is the version that we are using after we cleared the catch.
we cant even open the main wiev of the appsheet app to go to our app galery and it is the same on all devecies that are using the apps.

Check the Vega Master appโ€™s version number from the upper left menu > Info/About. Itโ€™s something like 1.00โ€ฆ

here is the same problem in other app user but at the end it states it is resolved
If you mean to check that on mobile app verison it is not posible because i can not open the app, in the app sheet editor it is 1.000120

Try to reinstall the Appsheet app with one device and then reopen the Vega app.

it did the job, do i have to do this on every device because that is impossible

Did that solve the issue?

yes it did. now i can run the apps on mobile devices, do i have to to this on every device?

Unfortunately it seems to be the only way as a quick fixโ€ฆ at least in your device. The main reason is that your device(s) is not able to read the latest app version for some reason.

yea but we downloaded the app from the google play store its not posible not to work for every device, not just s8 plus, but on note 7, shaomi redmi, and all other phones that use our apps

THE SOLUTION!

I had this issue last week. I found the solution on a different forum.

Go on your Google account and remove AppSheet access from Google. Next is to log in again and allow access to Google just like you were new.

It worked like a charm for me and I never had this issue again since.

Let me know if it worked.

Maxime Manuel

Top Labels in this Space