Is AppSheet Website Down?

I can’t get any app or builder back end open. Not sure if it’s a problem with my specific apps or if AppSheet is down across all.

Solved Solved
3 24 654
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Several others are experiencing the same issue. I guess we will just need to hold on for now until they can address this issue.

EIG

I can access the website but none of the apps will load

I think I broke it. I was doing something a bit innovative and a tad crazy… might have pushed AppSheet’s engine to the edge

EIG

No, I think this is something larger. We have not made any changes recently but all of our apps are now unable to load.

It’s funny, i just had done a change in my app and everything exploded, for a moment i thought I destroyed appsheet with my changes

Lol Same. I know it’s not possible for my little ole changes to cause the site wide error. But there is that 2.5 minutes where I was questioning myself

Same here…Im down

EIG

I am getting service unavailable

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Hi all, thanks for this info. We started to investigate what the issue is. We will have more info soon…

Im back up…Thanks

Same here, but only on a browser. Mobile apps loading fine.

EIG

neither the mobile apps (white labeled android apps) nor the browser is working for me.

@Markus_Malessa @EIG @Rafael_ANEIC-PY @Tiger @James_McFarlane @rcholcomb

We’re back up and running boys and girls

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

I am still checking with some users but yes, so far it looks like everything is back up and running. Thank you!

okay, yes, multiple users that had issues are now able to load the apps. Thank you again!

Well - im back up - but i am noticing some features NOT working. For example, i have several action buttons - disappear?

@Tiger
I checked my apps that use action buttons and they appear to be working.

Thanks. I am not sure what is going on - i deleted all cache and history - but still same. Not sure

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

It back up and running for me.

We’re good, Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space