Is AppSheet Website Down?

I can’t get any app or builder back end open. Not sure if it’s a problem with my specific apps or if AppSheet is down across all.

3 Likes

Several others are experiencing the same issue. I guess we will just need to hold on for now until they can address this issue.

3 Likes

I can access the website but none of the apps will load

1 Like

I think I broke it. I was doing something a bit innovative and a tad crazy… might have pushed AppSheet’s engine to the edge :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

1 Like

No, I think this is something larger. We have not made any changes recently but all of our apps are now unable to load.

1 Like

It’s funny, i just had done a change in my app and everything exploded, for a moment i thought I destroyed appsheet with my changes

2 Likes

@Steve @Aleksi

1 Like

Lol Same. I know it’s not possible for my little ole changes to cause the site wide error. But there is that 2.5 minutes where I was questioning myself :joy:

3 Likes

Same here…Im down :thinking:

1 Like

I am getting service unavailable

1 Like

Escalated.

2 Likes

Hi all, thanks for this info. We started to investigate what the issue is. We will have more info soon…

4 Likes

Same here, but only on a browser. Mobile apps loading fine.

1 Like

neither the mobile apps (white labeled android apps) nor the browser is working for me.

1 Like

Im back up…Thanks

1 Like

@Markus_Malessa @EIG @Rafael_ANEIC-PY @Tiger @James_McFarlane @rcholcomb

We’re back up and running boys and girls :grin:

1 Like

Back up for me. Everyone else good?

1 Like

I am still checking with some users but yes, so far it looks like everything is back up and running. Thank you!

1 Like

okay, yes, multiple users that had issues are now able to load the apps. Thank you again!

1 Like

It back up and running for me.

1 Like